Thursday, March 26, 2009

Choral Speaking

Noooo! I'm so so sorry we didn't win you guys (I mean girls). Well, I'm sure everyone doesn't feel too upset because it was kind of expected right? Anyway:

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

for being so supportive and those who missed their tuition, rearranged their schedules, gave up their holidays, gave up their beauty sleep (although you all still look beautiful anyway) and also their energy and hyperness, it was really really great. I'm so glad everyone was happy about Choral Speaking from the beginning all the way until we lost. I'm sure we had lots of fun and if you didn't have fun, thanks for pretending to. :) Valerie ---> conductress ---> arm pain, THANK YOU. And those funny little people who kept giving us ideas for the script, Thank Yooooo! And Sheau Swan, for making us all meditate... And Nurin, for screwing up meditation and making us all laugh xD And and.. Lakshmi for showing us all of our facial expressions, and Pn Elizabeth, even though her mum was in the ER! Oh and some other people I have to thank: Those little people who live in our voice boxes, who oil and wax them like engines. None of us lost our voices for the competition! :) If you did, then I hope you sacked those people and hired new ones. or changed your fuel type from fizzy drinks to water. ANYWAY. Now I've forgotten what I was going to type. It's ok. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment