Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Freedom!

Hello, hello and hello!

I'm sure everyone is very excited now that PMR is finally over! I didn't get that much of a kick out of finishing it but I know a lot of people were literally falling to their knees going MERDEKAAAAAA! One thing I'd like to know is why the countdown says there's still half an hour more until the end of PMR O_o

ANYWAY

We're gonna make a video! WE HAVE TO! so people Let's decide on a day when we all come ok??? We have to keep this wonderful memory in the form of a video! (Wonderful memories of studying studying falling sick and studying some more xD)

PLUS

We have to bring RM 120 on the 22nd! Please correct me if I'm wrong! There's no school on Monday and Tuesday, ok? I overheard Mdm Yong telling a few girls that if some people tada bawa wang on Wednesday, then she will give them the spaces! SO BRING YOUR MONEY OR LOSE OUT! And I don't want you to lose out :( Because I will lose out too :( Because you won't be there :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Please keep coming back to this blog :) It's great for all of us to keep in touch :)

1 comment:

  1. haha, sorry. i think the countdown problem sikit. xD now that PMR's over, the countdown's gone too! =DD

    ReplyDelete